Interested in being a key early sales team hire at a category defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley? Ironclad is looking for an Account Executive to run the full-sales cycle and help us scale revenue.
Ironclad (YC S15) turns business contracts into code. We work with some of the most interesting in-house legal teams in the world to help them make and track their most important assets - contracts. Our platform is the system of record, engagement, and intelligence for an untapped corporate vertical.
As an early sales hire, you'll be joining a growing and well-funded team coming from places like Palantir, Box, Salesforce, and Harvard Law. This is a chance to bring a two thousand year old profession into the digital age, ship a product to paying users that can’t live without it, and help write the sales playbook for the next billion dollar vertical. Check out our recent announcement of our $8M Series A led by Accel Partners: http://for.tn/2f9yhOM
* Ramp up revenue and continue our 20% month over month growth.
* Scale the sales team by assisting with hiring, pricing experiments, and testing new approaches to our pitch.
* Launch a successful outbound sales strategy to attract target customers in new industries.
* Improve and optimize our sales process.
* 3-6 years of closing sales experience in a similar capacity. You have sold SaaS in the $50k-$200k ARR deals and/or sold to Fortune 2000 companies. Experience in the legal vertical is nice, but not required.
* Comfortable with inside and field sales and have experience running the full sales cycle on your own.
* Curiosity and genuine interest about our product, mission, and industry; including a desire to change the way companies and legal departments handle contracts.
* Self-sufficient with a strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble.
* Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
* Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
* Extreme ownership. Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals.
* Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.